NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ok..Now you're banging on about $200k as 1 month "expenses".....

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302
    Ok..

Now you're banging on about $200k as 1 month "expenses".. very clever, always ignoring all income and R&D to make it sound like an "imminent CR".

You're obviously not deterring the instos buying up today and all Jan.. or are you doing your bit to keep helping these mobs buying up Nor recently?
    Constant accumulating today.. helped by (in my opinion) stacked sells at 4.9-5.1

So a holding named Leon Captial has bought up over 1.8m in the last 2 weeks, plus whoever cleverly bought maybe 800k today at 4.6.. Likely them
    Or, we know the 7 Sundays account got 4.5m in placement, and has bought 1.2m on market in Jan.

They obviously aren't interested in all yours and non holders constant imminent CR claims

Doz: Grange remain 19th on the list.

88: back to your silly argument about big raises..
    As previously the CR choir embarrassed themselves layer last year, banging on about $1m raise at 3!
    It seems you still don't understand that Nor have done the minor placements, that use up part of the capacity for raising over 12 months.
    They can't do these big scary raises you lot harp on about daily, without ratifying further.
    There is no need to raise, as I'm sure they expect $$$$ rolling in, not only much more from Spark, but upcoming deals we hope to see more about in the quart.
    Even if they did need more $.. do you seriously not think they'd just grab $200k from the same people buying up?
    Clearly that's what they've been doing, minimal dilution.

Anyone who gets sucked in to the relentless CR tripe on HC... seriously, now we are consolidated, it's not like when the SP was 4, raise is 3, 25% discount! Those percentages are gone, as is the chix rort of pips and mid trades.
    You're welcome.

Obviously no matter what tomorrow.. the thread will immediately be flooded by Non holders who only race to read 1 page of the Nor quarterly, and post CR IMMINENT!!
    Then dominate the thread with apparent "full fact research" that conveniently leaves out revenue and other income!

Meanwhile, the instos continue buying up - obviously knowing better or not caring about the HC rubbish.. and we read the actual report and see how close big Telcos, Oracle and Metaswitch partnerships are.

Good news today, I suspect more tomorrow...just need to see those dodgy 4.9-5.1's wiped or moved.
    There will be very good reason all these mobs are buying up.....

All my opinion.
    Last edited by Holla: 30/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.