NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

SP and Dividends are ultimately what any investor focuses on....

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    SP and Dividends are ultimately what any investor focuses on. The problem always lies within the "journey" to either of these targets. Posting by 88 is an example of pure SP focus. Thus when, "news" or "announcements" fail to move the SP north, frustration and often panic set in. Laying claims to "exhaustive" journey etc. In short, ones "capital management" is the most important facet of investing imo. Too much too soon, and you are sidelined waiting for the "grass to grow", too little too late...... and well, you miss the train. The barrage of posting so soon after this "halt" pending "news" clearly shows many in both these categories. This can and does happen after a previous monumental spike like that of 2015, leaving most clearly reminiscent of "good times", yet so far away from them returning. IMO, this announcement is not the "big one". Just my opinion. BUT, that doesn't mean the announcement isn't BIG. The number one priority for investors like myself right now, is NOR's path to financial independence. ANY move towards this is welcomed. Lets see how far along that path we are moved with this announcement? Closer we get to that, the closer we get to that SP moving in the right direction, only this time, we hopefully build UP, on a sound foundation.
    Everybody, take a deep breath and await official release of details is my 2 cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.