NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

That's just silly David.. "updates on spark are priced in"!C'mon...

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    That's just silly David.. "updates on spark are priced in"!
    C'mon mate..
    Looks to me like a sneaky bit of talking it down.
    Honestly, considering YOU were the 1 in recent weeks saying that you expected a spark update, more from Spark, to get things moving.
    I said at the time, I thought your out of the blue Spark post raised eyebrows...
    So, recent weeks you're talking up Spark, and now you're suggesting it's priced in!?

Some very intriguing posts you've had regarding Spark lately.
    If this news is actually Spark, fair to say some of your posts could come under scrutiny, in my opinion.

I actually think it could be spark related, stepping things right up. Nor have always been very confident of Spark increasing significantly beyond initial contact value.

With regards to your "priced in" comment..
    Nor are priced as if no further revenue, low on funds, no partnerships yet..

If it is something significant with Spark, beyond what they already have, they would likely be heading well towards cash positive, which woukd make a serious impact on market confidence - and, I could be way off the mark, but if whatever this news is, is something that could be required to satisfy either Oracle or metaswitch... things could pick up in a big way.

* That's if this news isn't already Oracle or Metaswitch.

I've said it before, but any significant news should easily and the SP through noroa exercise, and then we potentially never see any raise again.. From a company that has had continual small placements at the lows, getting through till this news and other expected overdue news.

You can't seriously think if big Spark news, already priced in! You're better than that mate.

...and once the SP is moving, the company is secure long term.. Nor becomes available to funds with a higher SP - another consolidation benefit - not to mention the fact the chix pip and mid trading has completely stopped, now that pips are 2% instead of 25%!
    That consolidation I've been calling for for the past year, but some still tried to convince the forum it could only be a negative!

Some of us have been regularly updating the forum of top holdings accumulating, and big holdings moving to superfunds.. Like always, everything I/we post regarding this is immediately dismissed and argued against.

Maybe we are about to see why 3 instos have been buying up Nor (top holder list proof).. and if things do take off, can't say you weren't all given clear heads up.

All my opinion, and list fact.

Last edited by Holla: 29/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.