KOR 0.00% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-2

1. 6,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1215
    I am totally confused. We get an after hours ( yesterday) announcement advising of a Trading Halt pending a capital raise. The halt comes to an end on or before Jan 31 when the announcement of the raise is released. But this morning, I note 50,000 shares were traded on Chi-X platform. There has been no announcement regarding the CR detail so as far as I knew we were still in a Trading Halt. So how was this trade executed? Then we have the announcement earlier today that the Rights issue is not going ahead, okay, I get that, but we should still be in a TH until the details of the CR are announced. Then a short while ago its announced we are going into a Trading Halt.!!! But we are already in one until the CR details are announced sometime prior to Jan 31 . What the heck is going on. Is nothing straightforward with this company.... progressing this, progressing that, 4 extensions to a Rights issue which is then discontinued ( is this a record for extensions on the ASX)?? , then we have this bizarre circumstance when we are in a TH but a trade occurred on Chi-X but in any case a new TH is called while we are in a TH. WTF !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17827 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.