SDA 0.00% 79.0¢ speedcast international limited

BaldyNumbers, I might have to listen to your "advice",...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    BaldyNumbers, I might have to listen to your "advice", considering you like the TTTV!

However I really do want to average down in order to hopefully break even a lot earlier than it is looking like now. In saying that, there were plenty of other stakeholders that have not hit their targets in this latest downgrade, not just Pierre. Are they still in the business? I work for a boss that prefers me to tell him how well things will be, even if I have no plan to actually hit that target. When I tell him what I will actually hit in the following twelve months he listens intently and then tells me my target needs to be 20% higher. There is no plan to hit those numbers but I have to aim for it anyway.

We need a decisive operator to run through this business to find out exactly where we actually are sitting. Right now there is zero trust in whatever pie in the sky forecasts come out of SDA. That is why there is no confidence in the share price.

However as Marfox said, I think I will take a punt at the lower numbers in the next few days. I can double my holding for possibly an eighth of my current stake. Why not....
    Last edited by NewsteadIpA: Fat fingers. 05/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.