DEG 1.62% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-28

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    The sentiment amongst all explorers and some gold producers is just not there at the moment.
    Even with the high price of aus gold,,helped by our low Aussie dollar.
    Strange things happen.
    On the Rights issue at 0.05... I rang the office to see my chances to buy extra shares.Negative response.
    It looks to me that the underwriter or it’s clients have been unloading for quiet sometime.Surely if this announcement has similar results like HEMI than it will give them a chance to unload there unloved,unwanted shares and maybe this will be the last opportunity to pick ,at bargain prices.
    I cannot see the sp being suppressed for much longer.
    LOOK AT THE POSITIVES. Good grades, Shallow in most cases,Probably all ready have 2 million plus ounces, A couple of our satellites strikes,could easily turn into million ounce standalone deposits.
    While the last credit raises,still have me shaking my head,.....I AM VERY UPBEAT and looking forward to the road ahead.
    SENTIMENT TO GOLDIES WILL CHANGE and I hope to be hanging on to the reins and going for the ride with this stock when it happens.IN M O P not to be taken as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.020(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.19 $5.815M 4.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 56832 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 161716 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.