CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

I share the view that Ashanti's links to Asia and their long...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I share the view that Ashanti's links to Asia and their long association with Bevan et al may be in play (coronavirus notwithstanding) or may come into play. On the face of the cap raising in August 2018 (SP was abt 6.8 and the raising was at 6.1) it was pretty well entirely organised by Ashanti with money coming from Tinci - and then again in April last year (10 cents) when Cassini dealt directly with Tinci (HK) - what I am trying to say is that Ashanti has, well, very intimate relations with Cassini. So then what is the credibility of the letter we got? Very high. What then is Ashanti's play? To act as stock-broker for us retail investors seems a long stretch and naive. To link us into a financial advisory relationship? Unlikely in my book. So has anyone made contact and can share? Could the letter be a play to set the ground for a major financial play post PFS, to get a story out that Cassini/Ashanti wants us to hear? That is my thinking and if I'm close, it would raise perhaps unfortunate questions that will need answering.
    Last edited by Halliday17: 08/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.