NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

IMO, the coming days / weeks will provide us with a...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    IMO, the coming days / weeks will provide us with a significantly clearer picture of NOR's destiny.

First is the CR. Imo, will go down in one of 2 ways:
    1: The usual CR at price X available to all holders with attaching options. Not my preferred choice, but if this is the case, for me to participate in this raise I will be looking for 2 words...... "fully underwritten". Without those words, I sit this one out.
    2: A pre arranged placement just like the last 2 for $200k. Not sure the value of this one, but, this is the scenario I am hoping plays out. Regardless of what tit for tat nonsense has been taking place on these threads, the reality is, instos have been systematically buying recently, and supply for them has not exactly been forthcoming. This marks the perfect way to satisfy their hunger, and inject some much needed cash. Again, the fact the PO can pick up the phone and call in $$ speaks volumes as to where we might be heading.

Second is NZ app store analytics.
    From the announcement on the 30th Jan..... "Norwood will provide Spark with a Spark-branded version of Norwood’s existing hostedWorld Voicemail service and application, for use exclusively in New Zealand, that will be available on the NewZealand App Stores" I assume this means data regarding it's uptake will be publicly available.
    Now, I don't trust myself with accurately sourcing this data, but history has shown, members on both sides of the NOR fence are more than capable of gathering this intel. Reaching out to @dib / @Rokc69 / @matty / @japanfresh to help post this data when it becomes available. Download rate, sell price etc should provide us a decent glimpse of what might be expected moving forward with SPARK and indeed with the other telcos we have been chasing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.