ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8213
    A great post (another one of) by @maplelegion over on ALK threads (check out ALK threads in general as they often have info which is/can be related to MAG and a few knowledgeable posters):

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/eye-for-detail.5240951/?post_id=43080386

Alkane has all the stand alone credentials , to warrant the accumulation that was flagged yesterday , and repeated today .
    In addition ...anyone with any mining interest/knowledge , would have also seen the Newcrest ( I shouldn;t have to add NCM , but I will ) Presentation to PDAC released on the ASX today .
    Exclusively devoted to comparisons of Red Chris and Cadia / Ridgeway , with core pic and geo terminology comparisons .
    Whilst Boda has only a proximity reflection to Cadia at this early stage ,I have no doubt that the Geo analysts now have Boda clearly on their watchlists , as drilling results are released .
    Check out the Preso.
    Boda is a new born infant , Red Chris is a teenager and Newcrest a grand old man ---in drawing a line with any possible connection between the three ....and only time and the drill bit will see if the dots connect in any small . medium or large way !
    But --as said , Geo's will likely see certain "dots" that make the Preso and Alkane's progress , more interesting than to most of us .
    Alk;s Geo team headed by Ian Chalmers , will have not missed the Preso ..and added some technical comparisons of their own .

So after reading the post you should head over to NCM announcements and read their PDAC Conference Presentation from 21/02/2020.

Also another great post/video link from @doc over on ALK:

It's a 2min video which shows "Newcrest's Cadia operations exploration drilling history".

Anyway a few things to check out while the market does its thing today.

Cheers,

GB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $24.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $35.83K 643.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 673 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 95000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.