CZN 11.1% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

I have been on HC since mid 2018 so not long,did notice your...

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    I have been on HC since mid 2018 so not long,

did notice your entry to HC someone who joined about the same time of the yellow crayon announcement and absolutely smashed the forum with so much upramping and how good a buy it was based on what comparing a MC with another company stating this is a 5 to 10 center anyday of the week LMAO, one would seriuosly have to question your motives giving the timing on here and your continued upramping also the fact your profile is hidden, maybe your agenda is not what it seems.

The twisting of facts by you since is also laughable, people will eventually wake up to what's happening here, what has been posted by me is the facts about the company that those who have just put tgeir ca s hinto dobt want to hear but I have always stated that after the company releases any concrete evidence in regard to the latest drilling then there will be plenty of buying opportunities off the back of facts of that evidence, so you and many others are way off the mark and always have been, with your continued attacks.

Anyway if you read my posts and those of pa one or roadrunner you will find my e-mail address why not contact me as I would like to meet and chat to about your insipid posting towards me in reference to your latest and last paragraph whereby you state "Maybe you don't realise or care because your owed 10c + or more lol"

I provide my email to people freely so drop me a line we'll catch up an chat

Oh and Gltalth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.96K 906.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 628530 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 554663 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 549029
Last updated 13.14pm 29/03/2024 ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.