CZN 0.00% 0.9¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-105

1. 3,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1182
    Considering your investments is always fraught with danger, so DYOR is paramount including past performances, normally a good guide to future performances, some may consider your following post and statement on tng.

"The accountability here is diabolical."

"I continue to hold because of the story. If we get mining, this has to be a 10 + bagger all day long"

"I should have done my own due diligence on management before investing so early on in the piece, instead of getting caught up in the Vanadium / renewable energy wave. I just assumed they were competent professionals, A mistake I'll not make again in future investments."

The above seems to be an exact replica of what many investors have said on HC in regard to Corazon from 2016 to early 2018, but of course you would have followed your own advice, when looking into the past performances of this company, in saying that seems upramping is more to your liking, 10 to 20 bagger the fact is SP has not improved under the current BOD, Hanking have not bought in to increase their holding, Terry Streeter has been part of failed companies like Fox Resources, also got Alto a gold company exploring for nickel that failed and resigned when SP plummeted but of course everyone knows that, sometimes things just take some research as per your statement, just saying.

Oh an Gltalth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1411200 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 909091 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.