CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-169

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3107
    As @mode1971 was saying, whilst this is in the fractions of a cent, it is super easy for people to accumulate / manipulate to their heart's content.

There are various stop loss methods people use, and the easiest is for someone to set an automatic sell order on either a % basis, or a pip / half-pip drop.

Price goes up to 0.4c on good news, people pile in. Set a stop loss at 20% say. Lots of people do this.

So the manipulator with deep pockets then sells a chunk of their shares to drop the price to 0.3c. 20 million is enough to scare plenty of moms and dads.

That triggers a load of stop losses and suddenly there are a load of sell orders at 0.3c.

The manipulator then scoops up all the shares he sold and a whole lot more for the same outlay.

Classic accumulation.

Or someone didn't like the look of the books, or just wanted / needed to exit, for whatever reason.

It doesn't look like panic selling en mass to me.

We are in the best position we've been in for years. Cashed up for the next drilling campaign, and have a load of shallow depth targets to aim at.

I'd like to see an updated Top 20 list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3467825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 709994 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.