CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-36

1. 5,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4010
    Y4, the general chat hear is interesting. Different views are important.

You do raise good points, looking back over 9 years I can see many cr and the impurity of the resource.

Today resources are treatable that were not 5 years ago, so the impurity will not be an issue. Cr after cr will happen. Some pennies have 8b shares, so 2b shares is low compared. Most pennies also do not own good deposits like czn. So we have a 1b deposit, 100% owned in a safe country.

When I scoped out czn, I looked over hundreds of pennies, all knocked out due to country, or limited resource or closed resources.

At these low prices there is very low risk to the shareholder price whys, there was at your entry point.

For me it's loose my doe or see them sell or mine the deposit. I bought SPX at 1c and sold this week at 13c.

Back in the 90s was involved in seed capital pre float of some pennies and others received free shares.

So I back czn 100% to mine, but also know inherent risk if they do not. It should be the same for all, I can make plenty of money, but I can loose it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2108427 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3520354 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.