CZN 16.7% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

"You come on and post 6 times today an each time you slag of the...

1. 3,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300

"You come on and post 6 times today an each time you slag of the stock show me were I slagged off the stock other than having a completely different opinion or view as to what I know of this companies past history compared to the up ramping gang who may I say have down a wonderful job thus far in getting the SP out of the doldrums lol.

With wild claims of this going to sky rocket at any moment that was over a month ago lol.

Surely those with any nous will see your style of attack the messenger which is quite normal giving the likelyhood of doing your dosh like many others in the past and present who may have bought in off the back of your continued up ramping, now you have turned to twisting what is stated another form of up ramping for all to see.

If my posting worries you so much hit the ignore button save yourself from the bad man who posts it as he sees it not through rose coloured glasses or if your angry eat a snickers, maybe you bought in @0.005 and maybe taking a hit when the CR happens which is most likely going to be between 0.002 an 0.003 bad loss for all your up ramping.

But don't worry somebody will pick up your rattle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.255K 251.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3142177 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3520354 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.