CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

A couple of days ago someone asked a question, which was...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    A couple of days ago someone asked a question, which was something like: "What will drive Corazons' shareprice higher?". That was a very good question (sorry I can't find the poster's name). My guess now, is that the answer is an announcement of a good targeted drilling program, which may even include drilling at their new targets at Fraser Lake. Good drilling could result in some new high-grade near-surface hits in 2020 - and that will do the trick with regards the shareprice. But to drill these targets, they need funds. They can't just limp along until the end of the quarter with $700,000 and try to conserve cash. They would become too vulnerable, and the sharprice would collapse (especially if there was a feeling that they had run out of funds). So a capital raise was probably their only option at this time, IMO. Last year the cap raise was at 0.3 cents from memory (with bonus options) and the offer was made to sofs and shareholders. But they had real trouble getting the funds - so they announced that they would change from exploring the project at Cobalt Ridge in NSW, to exploring Lynn Lake. That change made the difference, and the "nickel bulls" came back to Corazon to take up the shortfall. So from memory (which may be mistaken), there was really only one capital raise in 2019, but it took several months to complete. About that time they announced the results of the magnetic vector inversion geophysics, and not long afterwards Terry Streeter took up the Chair. Now in Feb 2020, I can't guess what is going to be announced - but it could be a short sharp capital raise with "nickel bulls' providing the money (no shareholder funds needed). IMO that would not affect the shareprice too much at all. Then they could announce the drilling program. Buckle up and good luck amigos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $16.73K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1002932 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3461827 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.