CZN 33.3% 0.4¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-55

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Are you serious?
    You should really take a few days away from the internet lol. Mate most of your posts got moderated so you are now denying having said it, pretty bad taste.
    You categorically said someone told you the recoveries were closer to 60%.
    When I told you that CZN had themselves confirmed they were actually 85-90% you said "You keep believing in assumptions and let the experienced ones deal in facts that's a good bud"

So if CZN run by Terry Street is saying recoveries are 85-90% and you saying let the experienced ones deal in facts, you are saying you know more than Terry because you claim it's only 60%.

Third time I've asked you now, who told you recoveries were only 60% and what testing did they use? You can't answer can you because you made it up lol. Provide 1 link please.

You mention my "ineptness to read properly". You said the raise would be at 0.2c, I replied at said it wouldn't be at 0.2c, not 2c. You should probably cool down a bit before replying because you look silly now. There is zero chance a raise will be done at 50% discount.

No one remembers the geos you mentioned, they are no one. Terry Streeter is the legend.

As to your big whinge about the (e) Estimation of Mineral Resources Ore Reserves disclosure, that is imposed by the ASX on every resource company.

Well done. Post #10 for the day and you've made yourself look dafter than ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.672M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $23.69K 5.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6440761 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3974166 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.