CZN 0.00% 0.8¢ corazon mining limited

It will likely remain a stand off until this week or next week...

1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    It will likely remain a stand off until this week or next week they confirm next phase

We know they will drill at least Lynn Lake as the holes are open at depth and in all directions

This is some pretty exciting stuff. Encountering 35m @ 1.7% nickel in your first pass is really rare. But they topped it off by showing the same grade in additional holes stepped out. It means they didn't get lucky and hit a vein, there is widespaced high grade nickel copper.

The vector below is of various resource depths. All of CZN's drilling in the past has been to test the green and blue layers and depths. In the old days this was expensive to mine and extract. This is where CZN's current JORC resource sits.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1993/1993106-254e95596ee34e56fee072e2cefcceef.jpg

CZN latest drilling at Lynn Lake is the first to test the red zone and depth. This is the cheapest to mine, called open pit. If it is high grade enough it is DSO, direct shipping ore. CZN have shown they have at least 35m of high grade ore.

The key to attracting a big suitor will be proving up the JORC in the red zone to make mining the blue and green capex friendly.

They look like they are on their way here. The next drilling will be very important. Continuation of that grade will really add tonnage to the JORC and get the project NPV up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 610454 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.