ALK 0.98% 51.5¢ alkane resources limited

I was one of the guys who bought some Alkane at .75 in the...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I was one of the guys who bought some Alkane at .75 in the states today. I am so frustrated by the lack of liquidity on the US OTC. I am an Australian who lives in the states, but because of the lack of liquidity in the US OTC I only own 31,300 shares. If I lived in Oz, and had direct access to the ASX, I'd own 10 times as many shares. Today I started with an order to buy 7,000 shares (bid 70 cents), trying to take advantage of this halt, but I got zero takers. I had to raise my bid price to .75 and drop the number of shares to 3,000 and still only 1,300 were bought. I've owned Alkane since it was about $1.20 after the fall from $2.50. I've traded in and out a bit with some very small trades,and I always lost small amounts of money, but I quadrupled-doubled down when it got as low as 13 cents on the US. OTC, and I've made out like a bandit since then. But still I want MORE. Here's hoping blue sky optimism doesn't come back to bit me.

This stock keeps me connected to home (originally south coast NSW), and I've thoroughly enjoyed all the great posts from you good folks over the years. Thank you to all the regulars for being such informative posters. There have been some dark times with this stock, but something kept me believing, and the bank balance is finally looking like that belief was not misplaced. Still a log way to go to realize all the potential of this stock, but this management team gives me the confidence they could eventually turn Alkane into a major.....wouldn't that be something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.5¢ 50.5¢ $278.8K 546.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 84939 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 37237 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.