ALK 3.75% 38.5¢ alkane resources limited

As I stated before the original Boda discovery drill results,...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    As I stated before the original Boda discovery drill results, ALK's board is very conservative, if they say "...pending the release of significant exploration results from drilling at the Boda Prospect..." I suspect that the drilling results are excellent.
    It is a long way to go to prove a economic resource but the company has been very methodical in its approach to the Northern Molong Porphyry Project, even if it has taken many years for the initial discovery hole. The drill results from the first hole are outstanding and I expect that they will be replicated or bettered with the results that I expect will be released tomorrow. If so it will indicate that they are on the correct approach, and we will have a series of positive announcements over the next few months from Boda.

In addition we still have the next Tomingley drilling update due soon and the next update on resources in March. It does appear that they will have a resource of over two million oz. This bodes well for the continued strong cashflow, especially if the underground resources are upgraded in the near term as previously indicated.

I am also eagerly awaiting the results of the Zircon Tech pilot plant, as a positive result will ensure that the standalone ASM will be able to start with a metal plant that produces a decent profit of $40 mil / annum as indicated previously using imported raw material.

In addition to all of the above they hold a number of other tenements that have had some very positive drill results that warrant follow up.

I love the way this company board operates, very conservative but very effectively.

This is a very exciting time in the company history, so many possible avenues for good news.

Last edited by RabbitTrap: 12/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $233.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.3¢ $224.9K 579.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 86236 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 140223 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.