NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

your investment decision shouldn't been make just base on a post...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    your investment decision shouldn't been make just base on a post in the open forum. (i was too excited for some rumours and blinded by over-optimistic posters -- keep topping up a share at highest point, and pufff... i just recover the unrealise loss after 1 year plus.... back to square one)if you believe in the story, stay tune. Otherwise, best to run.

Most of the significant holders (5% ownership) do not write and post in open forum (they don't have the time like you and me), hence you would not know if they have knocked the CEO desk to ask for explanation. However, you are welcome to contact the investor relationship team to obtain additional information.

There was business plan informed to the public in the November presentation, including the cash burn rate and their vision (no actual sales information -- too bad). If you read the Trading Halt announcement properly, you will find some answers for your questions. General public have yet to receive further information until the latest Friday 14 Feb that the company will clarify the course of capital raise and the amount. Therefore the information in the open forum is just merely a speculation.

CEO is not IT person so cannot run an IT company. Did you ever check if Coles CEO has trained as a cashier to know how to scan your grocery or top up the shelf? Woodside petroleum CEO needs to know how to operate the drill to get the oil out?

please remember open forum is not to provide any advice, but personal opinion. It is your choice to filter and understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.