RGT 3.23% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-112

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    After being a shareholder in this company for a few years I've definitely seen a pattern of focusing on raising capital rather than revenue. I can only see one reason for Dual Listing. I'm just going to drop this info from Investopedia:

Dual Listing Pros and Cons

There are numerous advantages of dual listing. Companies get access to a larger pool of potential investors, which can be beneficial for investors as well. For example, many Australian and Canadian resource companies list their shares on European exchanges because of substantial investor interest, partly due to the relative paucity of local resource companies.

Dual listing improves a company’s share liquidity and its public profile because the shares trade on more than one market. Dual listing also enables a company to diversify its capital-raising activities, rather than being reliant only on its domestic market. Among the drawbacks is that dual listing is expensive due to the costs involved in the initial listing and ongoing listing expenses. Differing regulatory and accounting standards may also necessitate the need for additional legal and finance staff.

Dual listing could place more demands on management as well, given the additional time required to communicate with investors in the second jurisdiction through road shows, for example.I'm just going to drop this here.

Reference:
    https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/duallisting.asp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $991 3.204K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2500 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.