RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

when the dust settles we will work out that around a 4% dilution...

1. 6,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    when the dust settles we will work out that around a 4% dilution is not a big deal...in fact if that is all they want ($5 M) then we are in good shape financially as they will have projected income in the next 6 to 9 months to cover next year. It is a dynamic and ever changing seen out there so who knows? It may be they have had to press the Coronavirus type diagnosis facility button (under pressure for the various powers that be) and require cash to fast track it. Whatever it is it will be cool...stay frosty or bail out with the rest of those sheep who are going to run for it. I just cancelled a large (ish) order and will hopefully pick them up soon at a very nice discount. Stay Frosty and let the facts become known...trust the ship! Could be something like the above that has necessitated the raising...and they aren't asking for $15 M or more which indicates all is OK...not much use running short and then doing a "quick get us cash or we are sinking" type of raising...then I would be heading for the exits too! I don't think it has anything to do with regulatory approvals not being expected anytime soon. Let us not hit the fear button until we know the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.