HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-63

1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I hope they are and all the countries where it is already are prepared and taking strong measures to fend off and control the virus. Even after it is contained it will still be around, everyone will be doing their best to keep it that way way and governments will be stocking up on HCT and ZNO products to keep it that way.

if it goes the other way, well, that’s a different story. We are looking at the unknown.

both situations present HCT with an amazing sales opportunity and we are seeing that in that they have 3 bottling plants in the Philippines as a result of huge demand. The nasal spray is another story but by the sounds of things if they are ramping up production to start distributing it in June one would think that they already have the research and results that it is effective in helping to stop the spread of viruses. People are going to snap it up- the fact that we cannot even buy face masks anywhere is testimony to this.

start of a massive rerate. Looks like management are all over it and making the most of this terrible situation which is not going away any time soon.

all in my opinion, looking forward to hearing what you guys think.

so far I have identified this - HCT and ZNO as a no brainer buy and I am looking at BIT as a potential exponential growth stock if their products work on the virus and I hold UCM which I have lost a bunch of percentage on so far as another strong story in the virus outbreak.

any others you guys think are looking good?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.