WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-31

1. 2,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    I don't want to be rude but for the benefit of some here grades, production and price of the commodity (in this case gold) are the most critical thing in determining the value and viability of a mining company.

May be beneficial to consider this before providing investment advice to others on HC about buying or selling stocks associated in this higher risk sector.

To be honest I don't care where the SP has been, what issued capital exists etc. I'm more interested what MC is a company trading at when I have purchased and what is its potential future value based on current market conditions and developments of a company.

Number of shares on issue can be fixed easily with a consolidation. Poor management can be replaced. Commodity prices can improve and a new resource can be found. That's mining for you!!!

No one would have ever jumped back into SBM, Galaxy resources or Newcrest mining after their SP's had lost more than 95% + value at some point from their highs if this was not true. Go and look at these charts.

If BLK meet guidance for FY 20 which shouldn't be difficult to produce two quarters at 16,500 ounces approx, what MC will it be ???

Once stage 1 commences and they are producing in the range of 100-120k oz, what do you think that MC will be????

If they eventually get to stage 2 where do you think MC will be??

The project now has legs at current POG and will continue to have legs even with a modest pullback. Hence why BLK are in the process of securing possibly $40million of funding. Now I feel more comfortable trusting that the potential lender has done due diligence on the project with the use of a range of experts than someone providing financial advice on HC.
    Yes I understand sometimes they get it wrong also but that's a risk im happy to take staying on the register.

As always do your own research, the above is just my opinion. All the best with your investments goldbull as we are all here to make money aren't we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.