DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-104

1. 3,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    Is the announcement going to be good or bad? I am not a Geo but I will use logic to figure this one out.....

First, they have known roughly the dimensions of Section A and B from the initial AC drilling, so logic tells me that they must've gone with either one, or even both of these sections.

Section A is 30m wide and section B is 60m wide, possibly even more as you go down. These are huge, and if they managed to hit them with 80m spaced drilling, logic tells me that it is almost impossible for them to miss with RC (3 experienced geos working on this).

Even in the unlikely event that they missed and hit nothing like some of the posters here have pointed out, logic tells me that they only started drilling for a few days and they would've tried again, instead of requesting a trading halt a few days in their drilling program and then come out and say they hit some junk rocks, this would've caused the share price to crash.

Based on these logics, I strongly believe that they have hit something good. We don't know just yet but I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Of course if my logic is wrong, I am prepared to get schooled by the lots of you . Have a good day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.