AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Quite possibly the grubbiest post i have seen on hotcopper....

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Quite possibly the grubbiest post i have seen on hotcopper. Almost everybody has a parent's or grandparent's in this age group who we all care about and you are just writing them off as if they were nothing. Very disappointing post

And to your next post, if Australian company's who import from China have there supply chain stop because millions and millions of Chinese people have been told to stay home to contain the virus, then surely this affects there business. If that happens then it affects the freight company that delivers it, the truck driver that was driving the truck, the guy at the service station that is selling the fuel and the miners who produce the raw materials on so on. It also has an immediate effect on the stock market because people recognise that this will happen.

Anyone of these people could have been looking at purchasing an EV and this could cause them to delay there decision for any period of time. Lithium demand may slow down for a period due to economies slowing because of this virus but they will still require AVZ but it may just push the timeline out a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.