AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-41

1. 9,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17813
    Agree with your post.

If there is another extension because FIRB has not provided sign off that will be an issue, as would be an extension caused by insufficient documentation been provided by Tianyi to allow FIRB to 'tick and flick' causing a delay.

Ultimately, in the past I have posted that AVZ needs a European known entity on its register as I am cautious, in part, with the Chinese holders already (as games can be played by them IMO - i.e, I still recall Hauyou btw and what we thought would happen with th eback then).

Monday is a public holiday in Western Australia, but I would have thought if it was simply FIRB sign off been done and dusted, the Ann would have been released pretty quickly.

So as per my signature, will not speculate on what is in the Ann, but would want it to say deal finalised and here is the money etc etc. And if it comes with an Offtake that would be even better.

But timing to announcement suggests a little more is happening behind the scenes here, so time will tell what it is.

All IMO and won't speculate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.