AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-89

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Really @dossantd?

You are going to start throwing stones. I can't remember when you made a call that wasn't wrong or just some post full of inane fluff.

You are bagging a fellow investor when he has lost a fair amount of money just so you can pick up a few more thumbs up.

As much as it entertains the hell out of me that Kikker keeps popping up with his usual down ramping posts. Although I have no idea why he does it, it's just a post on an internet forum where you can hide behind your keyboard and say what you want. Just put him on ignore and be done with him if you can't handle it. Kikker's posts should be meaningless to anyone who believes in their research & choice to invest in AVZ.

You purchased $200k of AVZ Shares @ 15.5c and have been in the red for over 18 months. I don't think you should be giving anyone else crap or advice. What happened last time you gave everyone some insider advice. That's right the share price of AVZ was 15.5c.

Anyhow, hope all goes well for you and you get a nice profit out of your AVZ investment but "a mans got to know his limitations".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.