EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

In reality THC doesn't and hasn't pumped up the price , (which...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    In reality THC doesn't and hasn't pumped up the price , (which probably annoyed a lot of shorts ) in the past the market was hyped by the shorts.

THC have been slowly building momentum by acquiring licenses etc, they could've pumped it but didn't ,and that is what i like about THC ,the slow building part wasn't their doing, blame the licensing govt for that.

On saying that they are debt free, if you had done research you would read through the ANNs and see they have already stated they have equity of $22 million, they have the Southport facility which they got for a song and dance rolleyes.png they have crystal mountain earnings.crystal mountain expected earnings 2020 are $7 million on a conservative basis,the hydroponic side is booming in Canada.

Also THC currently has exclusive rights to supply to Australia and NZ through Endoca CBD.

CBD is being added to products across the retail spectrum from food to make-up etc..the potential is huge, any businesses funds will get eaten into , THC have the equity in the millions /debt free and already earning from other areas, Cannabis potential is huge if you have the processing plants and the established contacts as THC has ,sorry if you haven't been researching , but i hope this helps. plenty of info out there to help you , good luck with your other projects , i noticed you were not happy with their growth so came here ,i will stick with THC Global .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.