CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-36

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    I think revisiting a former quote during the GFC might be insightful with regard to CGB and probably numerous other stocks: at present there are known knowns ,known unknowns,unknown knowns and unknown unknowns all related to the impact in financial terms due to the Corona outbreak most assuredly. If CGB are committed to being the business they claim to be developing there is substantial room for improvement and given the current worldwide likelihood of a major economic impact it would be amazing if they actually achieved any tangible gain at all, indeed being an eternal optimist which I am, the thought of wether this business can be sustained over the next two to three years is absolutely unknown. Without question CGB need to clearly state their objectives with regard to shareholders funds, are we actually here in the hope of significant capital gain not the dream of haphazardly developing random alliances and pursuing a multiplicity of business concepts and channels without a clear objective to reward shareholders through capital growth or dividend--------------I am down a mere 72% markets it seems at present are a lesson in how to turn a million dollars into $500000 so we have a major correction in unprecedented circumstances in our lifetimes, combined ultimately with an unknown outcome at some unknown point in the future------------for me as devastating as the current financial situation is I will SIT IT OUT because relatively speaking there is absolutely no way of knowing wether one is better off in cash, or another stock, if we cannot move beyond a VIRUS then the world will have a new paradigm,unparalleled in our lifetimes.----------------I am very happy that I am not part of the evryday workforce being exposed to more unknowns that would be unbearable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.