ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

I will be happy to be wrong, but I suspect the lack of word...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I will be happy to be wrong, but I suspect the lack of word significant is, well significant... the letter to ASX is cut and paste identical otherwise. If so and market does not like it , opens up oppty to buy under 50c...

not to upramp as I have always been long, but opinion:

Boda will take a year or two of drillijg to delineate, even at a macro level. There will be holes that miss. They only now know to drill deeper, they did not before. Some of the holes will miss, maybe the last one(s), maybe not. The big find of 500m viable grade open at depth made sure this becomes a Cadia-esq mine in the future, there is zero chance it is only 100m wide...

ALK as gold miner at TGP is more or less set up to generate cash of 3x our MC over 7 years.

Something else that will take time to surface, the implications for REE supply security have amplified extraordinarily... and if and when things calm enough to revisit stimulus discussion DZP may be handed $$ outright to build asap. Unless the world really goes to hell, which is not impossible esp China vs US

But it's going to be rocky, and I see a massive move up OR down when announcement released. If down, a spectacular buy is the silver lining...

Good luck, and opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $284.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 46.5¢ $295.7K 630.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55783 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 91059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.