ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-44

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    I am getting very frustrated, my NAB sharetrading account has been down on the net all morning and I am in there buying. We will know the drilling results soon, I just hope my 50 cents ALK buy bite on Wednesday was prudent. Again, time will tell and in this uncertain climate, who knows what the market will do regardless of good or bad news. I still think this thing could take months. if not possibly years to play out to some degree of normality and if we do not plunge into a terrible worldwide recession then pigs are likely to start flying. Which might be a good thing as my butcher told me today his main wholesaler has no beef and no sheep stock on hand. just a few racks of lamb left. You reckon ALK price will rise, watch beef and sheep go. He paid $400 more for a heifer on Monday with cattle making $1,950 at present, food prices will skyrocket to a ridiculous level soon as a result of low drought stock levels and virus stock shortages. I am hoping I can make a quick buck on the sharemarket as my damn phone won't stop ringing, I have tiling and painting contractor clients out of work and going broke fast as tile supply shops are shutting their doors - no stock. No tiles = no finished homes. Here comes the BIG domino. You can't eat gold but how long will it be before gold becomes the safe haven it usually is at times of severe economic downturn. Busloads with trailers of "visitors" cleaned out Forbes, Parkes, Cowra Tuesday, then Orange, Mudgee and Dunedoo supermarkets yesterday only leaving fresh fruit and vegies for what has been determined are alleged crime gangs exporting black economy goods. Our food thanks very much!!! The stock market, both shares and livestock will remain volatile for many months/years to come and regardless of drilling results I would expect markets to have a massive yo-yo effect for a while to come yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $284.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 46.5¢ $295.7K 630.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55783 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 91059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.