AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-198

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Exactly, The tests have not arrived yet.
    "Traces of the virus were detected in parts due for delivery from overseas in the coming days"
    "It is expected the tests from the Wondfo firm will arrive in Britain by the end of the week"

If you want people to stop posting negative views on the stocks you hold, maybe stop posting positive comments with more holes in them than a ball of Edam cheese and calling people names! If you call someone an idiot, they will do their best to prove you wrong, and if it is too easy then the insult flies back in your face. Don't provide trolls ammunition.
    I am not saying they are bad tests as they have not been tried and tested. Brazil is receiving their first order, UK were supposed to be receiving their orders in the next few days (hopefully) and I am sure there are other counties that have recently started using the tests. Once they are used in conjunction with other testing then the actual quality of the tests will be reported, and that could range from "Best product available for the fight against COVID19", to "accuracy too low to provide relevant information". We will find out in the next week and should also know who the so called 500,000 (or less) tests went to and the usefulness of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $8.397K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1111500 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 36716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.