AN1 10.0% 0.9¢ anagenics limited

Certainly not in the bureaucratic categories with the rest of...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Certainly not in the bureaucratic categories with the rest of Australia, UK, Spain, Italy, America & South America, Iran & rest of Middle East, all of South East Asia, Russia, and of course, China (where the spread has halted through these tests kits along with other measures). Oh, did I forget to mention the entirety of Africa too?

As for the Spain and Italy fiasco, neither governments did their due diligence and bought kits from a manufacturer (Shenzhen Bioeasy Biotechnology) that was not yet licensed by Chinese government agencies for medical products. Both governments (Spain and Italy) were ridiculed internally and by their European counterparts. China then promised certified replacement tests will be provided.

Here is an article on that situation: https://www.politico.eu/article/spanish-government-under-fire-after-defective-testing-kits-fiasco/

Despite the test kits being "banned" for certain uses in WA it does not mean they do not work. In fact scientifically speaking, even you cannot attest to their statistical flaws, nobody can - as numbers never lie - they do work. However, a product's quality of adequacy does not imply everyone will know how to use it adequately. I'm sure there will be further advancements and realisations with time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $49 5.389K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1093962 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.