AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-316

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    I wouldn’t gamble my life on a test with anything less than 100% accuracy.

The question however I think is would these increase the detection of covid and reduce the spread to which the answer is obviously yes.

These tests don’t compete with the more accurate long turnaround testing that ya and will likely remain the core detection tool. They are a secondary tool to limit the spread by extending detection to otherwise untested populations.

In a few days I’ll cross an international border, after this I board a bus with other travellers. Would it make me feel safer to know that all passengers had been screened with a rapid test before boarding the flight? Hell yeah it would

I’ll then head to a remote worksite. One with a testing provider qualified to perform drug and alcohol testing, a provider that would also qualify to perform a rapid corona diagnostic test. Would I feel more comfortable knowing that screening had been performed over thermal testing? Again hell yes.

My point is that these tests are targeted at a different audience to the Rolls Royce lab testing and it’s an audience of a similar if not larger magnitude.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1197315 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 109888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.