AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

How about this idea as another possible way of using these...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    How about this idea as another possible way of using these tests:

I understand the concerns about home use of a clinical test, but perhaps in the current circumstances (ie pandemic, war footing etc) we could benefit from looking at things differently.

I gather these testing kits don't cost much. If they were widely distributed (by government and/or private sale) to people at home so they could conduct their own tests, presumably many people with the infection would be missed due to false negatives for various reasons. Maybe even most of them.

But presumably some accurate positives would also result and those people could then be quarantined - immediately or a after a follow-up test. That could be of great value to the community, because those people might not have been otherwise tested and detected. Instead, they would have continued to pose a risk of spreading the disease.

Of course such a scheme would need to carry extremely strong information to the effect that a negative result does NOT mean you are negative. Perhaps anybody being provided such a test would have to confirm in some way that they understood this.

I would certainly be happy to participate in such a scheme and pay some money to do so.

Am I missing something significant?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148634 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 220199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.