PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

After reading such a nonsensical post I fired off my previous...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    After reading such a nonsensical post I fired off my previous post instantly as no research was required to debunk the ridiculous maths.

Then I looked at the rest of the claims. This is very very brief research and may have some holes in it. Its not supposed to be bullet proof but I am supremely confident that it is more factual than the drivel I am addressing.

FLC cap raising was in Nov last year (pre Coronavirus by the way). The share was already in a down trend and simply continued on its way. It has in fact been in a down trend since 2008. Despite the fact that it was in a protracted down trend, the was no discernible blip on the chart around the time of the raising, in fact almost 2 months after the raising you could still sell you shares for the same price. It is down now yes (just not by more than 100%) but has simply followed its previous trend, with a bit of a C19 dip and recovery of course.

EVS cap raising was in Oct 2019. Without more in depth research I can see that it has fallen. In the 3 months post raising it has fallen a little more than 30%. Since then it took a tumble as did almost every other stock and has started to recover, as have many others.

If you want something more relevant, PET had a CR in mid 2018. 3 months later there was no real difference in SP, maybe slightly up. Within 12 months from raising it was up around 300% (yes you can rise by more than 100%, you just can't fall by more than 100%)

I hate serial down ramping and I hate poor maths, poor research and illogical correlations being used put deceive investors and I will call it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.