HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

*I'm currently traveling and have limited Internet but, I'll try...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    *I'm currently traveling and have limited Internet but, I'll try and post.

I've been reading the boards the last 2 days and there's lots of guesses on where the SP is going.
    Long term, I think this is a solid stock to be in as I STILL can't buy any hand sanitiser in stores.
    The demand is staying where it is and supply is going to need to catch up...I think it's 3-6 months and at that point...You'll have a very large HS market.

Having built-in retail channels are very valuable...WNB has them.
    Getting orders and filling them is KEY. Mgmt. were quick on this and started working on this in Dec.
    getting ingredients and production capacity. (to be that shows how smart mgmt. are to see a potential growth market...and almost over night (in a few weeks) get a NEW product launched.)

Again, investors need to focus on company ASX releases!
    Not me, or down-rampers trying to "help you"...they are just trying to get cheaper shares.
    *We saw this exact thing on Twitter 4 days ago...
    Some guy makes all these cliam's WNB isn't that, can't to this...bla, bla.
    I corrected him and told him to DHOR...
    30 mins later...I repeat 30 mins. later he goes...I just looked into WNB...they are the real deal, I just bought a bunch of shares.
    Then he says...Buy, buy, buy!  Good Lord!

FACTS:
    -WNB has a small cap BRW billionaire as it's #1 SH at 17% (The new chair MAY be connected to him?)
    -WNB's MD has 5% of the company in real shares (not free options). She's incentivised!
    -Geoffrey Pearce at 5%. Pharmaceutical, personal care product legend. He bought ON MARKET!
    -A few large 4-5% legend HC investors and sticky holders...who aren't likely selling for a small return..They want bags.

I'm told that the T20 has 60+% and that was a few weeks ago with a low SP.
    -The top 7 around 45-47%...and they are sticky.
    This is rare to have it so high.
    *Any experienced ASX investors knows what a HIGH % Top 20 means. Tight supply!

This part is me guessing...
    Yes, there are going to be day traders and flippers but, I think a decent % of the buyers the last few days and in the coming days...believe the HS market in the place to be the next 12 months while the world is scared.

IMO, I think many are going to be sticky and holder their shares for the ride up.
    WNB could be looking at a float of 10-20% !! (only 200M shares)
    There's been 2 days in the last 2 weeks were we were are 300M shares traded on ASX/ChiX.

THAT'S supply and demand. I believe holders of these shares are going to do well.

-There's today's news. *Material announcement.
    -The last ASX states WNB is currently negotiating further retail partners in Asia.
    -WNB currently has retail partners with...CW, Priceline and Terry White, ChemMart, Woolies, Myers and Our own TSN's 1,000 retail network. I think it's easy to assume these companies might be possible Mirco-19 buyers.
    -As the SP get's higher the company debt (which is actually a conNote) becomes more mute.
    I think an announcement re-working that note and maybe funding seems logical. No CR in that case but, we'll have to see what happens.

-In my view...I see the SPA's getting sold very soon. (for $1?...maybe take some debt?)
    -The REAL thing that sets this SP off (into the 8-10 range IMO) is a direct China deal with a retailer or distributor.

**It's important to note:
    BEFORE the Pause in trading/TH at 9:50 am tuesday....
    that said there was a Material announcement coming Thursday...
    The ASX was processing WNB orders for a 1.7-1.8 open.

I repeat...Before the news...WNB was likely opening north of 1.7 cents.
    So depending on the news...the SP will move from that IMO.

I think if it had the day to run it would have ended in in the 2's somewhere...
    So now, after this update?
    I think the SP has some catching up to do with it's peers.
    -A 11M MC won't do when it's peers are

DYOR...again, don't believe me and especially don't believe down rampers who seem to put everything in a nice box.
    (You or I can look at ANY ASX stock and find it's warts and give to 20 reasons not to own it.)
    IMO, I think WNB give you lot's and lots of reason TO OWN IT!
    YOU figure out the risk/reward ratio...not some poster on HC.

Check everything I've said above. READ the ASX updates, contact mgmt., Google who the big holders are. Look at their track record!
    If you follow smart investors...you're likely to do well.
    I've made many 10+ bagger doing just that. (This stock checks all those boxes.)

Let's see how the day goes and don't let anyone trick/scare you out of your conviction.
    Sell if you want to sell,
    Buy if you think there value,
    and HOLD if you think WNB is in the right business and has great prospects in the next 6-12 months.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.