QBE 0.39% $16.86 qbe insurance group limited

I work in a family transport business and contacted our...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I work in a family transport business and contacted our insurance broker when everything first started going really pear shaped to ask whether there was any kind of coverage for this in our business interruption insurance for what was occurring (I didn't like my chances I just thought I may as well ask) our broker told me there were very few policies in the world that cover pandemics so I'm not really sure what John Neal is talking about. I also watched the Berkshire AGM today and Warren Buffett Reiterated that it won't be a big blow to their insurance business. I've signed up for the SPP and think that Pat Regan has justified his very good reputation so far in the way that he's simplified the company under the "brilliant basics" strategy (there was a really good write up on him in AFR BOSS a while a go that went in depth on his strategy and approach). I still have no idea how the management of QBE seemed to totally lose track of the actual business for all those years and have been a long frustrated shareholder (average price is a little over $13) but they really were making good progress before Corona hit and I think they will be able to continue with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.86
Change
0.065(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $25.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.86 $17.05 $16.83 $41.03M 2.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 $18.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.60 433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.