TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Take it however you want but I have an extremely busy life...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Take it however you want but I have an extremely busy life outside of HC that demands my attention most hours of the day, and rarely do I get the time to read HC posts let alone post on HC. With the current crisis, I have had a welcomed opportunity to catch up and I felt at that time that I needed to ask you the three previous questions as I was and still am a bit confused about you.

Originally I thought it was a great idea to have someone on the ground in Burra to give us any extra information. But then you said you had four warnings from moderators and could not make any further comments. This rang alarm bells for me - were you saying “things” that were misleading HC followers? Why would the moderators give you warnings as what you had said to that point in time were not blasphemous, off topic, non-English or such. I also felt that your visiting the drilling crew etc at Princess Royal and saying what you said and saw, also a bit confusing especially about viewing cores when they were doing RC drilling.

In the continuation of my reading of further posts, I started to get the impression that despite you saying you would remain silent, that in fact you have done the opposite and continued posting and enjoying being the all-knowing Burra information source. This was to the betterment of Ausmex as a whole and I believed nothing further needed saying.

I then noticed that you attempted several times to join forces with the Ausmex team e.g. wanting to become a consultant because of your knowledge of the area etc. However it appears from further reading that they have not made any contact with you and your subsequent posts and wording reflects more so, those of a person scorned.

You are right in saying that I decided to post once you mentioned a 249D but not because I am Matt Morgan or Geoff Kidd but because I am an Ausmex shareholder and, as I mentioned several times over the years, I have previously followed these two in previous companies and have made a nice return from my investments. There is nothing they had done to date that convinces me to change my opinion of them or the board as a whole and this includes their decision planning, management of funds and frugal company spending.

Right now I strongly believe is not the time for them to be distracted with the threats of a 249D or rightly a 249S. Which brings me to one final question. In order for you to gain 5% in shares, you would have to have purchased 25,000,000 shares in AMG. At the lowest price of 4 cents, that would be $1,000,000 you would have to part with. So I ask you..... how much did you exactly sell your trail bike for as you said you were doing to free up some funds to purchase more shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.