HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

I was actually thinking about this this morning.i have no doubt...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    I was actually thinking about this this morning.

i have no doubt that many on here are traders and only recently got on to this stock, where looking at other companies in this space, it has been common practice to exit upon SP spiking given most have only bought because of ST news.

However, due to reasons outlined by many well researched posters already, this has the strong potential to be a huge LT player. This isnt some random company that has only recently jumped into the health space to get on board the hype train, but is a sustained business with big LT plans. For me, from a LT perspective, i think this company is going to grow fairly quickly over the next few months. We are only at the beginning. From a ST to MT standpoint, im expecting a plethora of ANN in the coming weeks so there is no way im merely selling on a potential spike come Monday. Imagine those ZNO holders that sold just as SP was beginning to take off 6 months ago, thinking they had pulled off a worldie of a trade!

i dont have SP targets as in this current market, it is very unpredictable but i personally believe selling on monday is premature. Obv this is not financial advice, but even if you are a ST trader, IF we get the news we are all expecting on monday and the world starts to take notice, i can guarantee we will get a huge number of new investors jumping on board in the coming weeks.

with the well documented tight register we have, if hypothetically none of us sell, these new investors (let alone instos/funds) will just have to keep paying higher prices. We collectively can in a way dictate how high this may go, but as always DYOR. Everyone needs to do what fits their own strategy, but im holding onto my shares for a long while. Mondays news will potentially be huge, but at the same time will be a foundation for which all future ANN (including a lot of ST ANN) will build on which will mean further SP appreciation.

we are no 1 trick pony as others have said. We are a sustainable business with big plans, a history in the industry, top s/h who are aligned with the company and a Dr who knows whats up.

im pretty effin excited.

glta.
    Last edited by JM115: 18/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.