HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

This is old news and not ideally written but none the less it's...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    This is old news and not ideally written but none the less it's picked up by Bloomberg and hopefully come Monday the likes of Bloomberg etc will be all over our covid19 killing ability.

The reason I post this link is that a lot have overlooked what could be even a larger revenue generator over time and that's the building, airports, hospitals etc ventilation system that GICC developed.

I was always under the impression that GICC had these rights until I read this.

"EQUIPMENT TO CLEANSE AIRFLOW IN BUILDINGS & FACILITIES

Under the leadership of Dr Martin, a trained engineer, GICC LCC has also developed a set of equipment and processes that helps deploy Path-Away(R) in buildings such as airports, transportation hubs, hospitals, schools and factories to improve the quality airflow. The solution involves pumping mists containing Path-Away(R) into the air condition and ventilation systems to destroy the deadly pathogens present in such enclosed public spaces.

It has been used for over a decade in various countries and market segments to prevent illness and to increase productivity.

GICC LLC has previously helped Malaysia during the H1N1 outbreak in 2009 and Singapore during the SARS outbreak in 2003 using Path-Away(R).

Holista will now exclusively represent this technology in the Asia Pacific region except for China, Macau, Hong Kong and Taiwan."

This is potentially massive!!
    Hopefully they can secure the global rights to this tech as well as they have done with Pathaway!

https://www.bloomberg.com/press-rel...m55-sOxBS6c40YGWneEyvvjEFvbZpE0CyGF2lyFNZKFTk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.