HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-36

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    @Quanta - I'm not over leveraged in HCT but certainly warrants being nervous.
    It is fundamentally the biggest hurdle to cross. Hopefully some news comes out to support this globally and consumers start asking the question - does this hand sanitiser proven to be effective?
    Next would be a supply chain issue followed by marketing & sales but think the demand is there.
    My concern is if we can get 11 of 12 ingredients but have an issue resourcing the 12th then everything stops. Not sure how much ingredients they have available and what bottling capacity they have globally. Everything should be reported to market at high level.

Looks like Ooh Medical jumped the gun officially however, it is looking like VERY POSITIVE indications.
    They did secure a deal to supply 10,000,000 masks to Englands NHS. I'd imagine they will supply similar hand sanitisers nationally.

i try and pick companies that have diversification or a back up (an explorer with multiple tenements)..
    If this fails the downside risk is significant but not down and out as they have multiple company making products and global patents rearing to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.