STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

In Today’s Resources Rising Star as below . I do know one thing...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    In Today’s  Resources Rising Star as below . I do know one thing they will be not be trading under 10c when trading resumes !!!

STOP PRESS: It was mentioned here back in January that 2020 was shaping up as a big year for Strandline (ASX:STA) as it set about delivering the big-time potential of its zircon-rich Coburn project in WA’s Mid-West.

Interesting to see then that Strandline went into a trade halt late yesterday pending an announcement on the “execution of material commercial agreements for the Coburn mineral sands project”.

The commercial agreements suggest it could be referring to offtake agreements. Or it could be project financing, or the sale of project equity to a strategic partner.

The reality is that the three candidates are all related in that underpinning offtake agreements would underpin financing, as well as attracting a strategic partner, and vice-versa.

It should be worth looking out for as Strandline last traded at 9.6c for a decidedly modest market cap of $43m for a company with a potential world-class project on its hands.
    Last edited by BG9106: 17/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.