AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

For a moment there I thought they may have penned a deal on the...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    For a moment there I thought they may have penned a deal on the Lithium (and small amounts tin) present on the vast waste piles surrounding the pits. But a alas a massive deal for another time perhaps when we are flush with cash after producing (in yr 2 ?). I think of all those millions of tonnes of pre-mined and crushed ore sitting on doorstep of the plant. Extracting lithium from that would drop operational costs I suspect. Most tin extracted from it already but everything else still in it.

On Halt frequency ...I have no problem with it. But I can see how it mucks up the STT'er and DT'er trade plans. After all lets admit it its been a fav of both groups since initial acquisition announcement with high % moves and liquidity. I would say 90% of team D/ramp are part of former 2 groups. Its only a matter of time before they get caught with pants down and this would be the cost of doing business I suspect for them. Being a LT holder I like it when mgmt are unpredictable as it crimps the ability of hot money to profit. If it becomes unpredictable then traders will start look elsewhere for an easier mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.