IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Understand it is a very bad look raising cash at the bottom but...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Understand it is a very bad look raising cash at the bottom but these institutions are the top of the food chain and have all the cash, which for small companies like IMM requiring $$$ means they have all the power too. As an institution stumping up big dollars, why would they do this if they weren’t doing so somewhere near the bottom?? It would be bad business on their part. It is likely their SP manipulation pushing it down in the first place to setup cash raise at lower levels. If IMM went to these investors and tried to get the $$$ when the SP was at its peaks, what do you think the response would be?

Doesn’t help us individual investors and those who have been on the journey for a long time but what can we do?? Have seen it in a number of companies in similar positions.

Used to frustrate the hell out of me but I’m growing more patient...sort of

If the company ticks the boxes it needs to we’ll all be rewarded for our patience in the end despite all the ups and downs throughout...

In regards to positive news off this CR, someone with more info, closer ties and better knowledge on IMM is willing to front up big cash to see the company forward.

All IMO, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.