GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi $tockfella,Magna was a big stone around GMV's neck and the...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi $tockfella,

Magna was a big stone around GMV's neck and the sooner we get rid of it the better we will be. The announcements that we had since Jan this year have been very positive and allowed us to be in a much better position then we would have been if we were still stuck at $0.045.

The company would have would have dead in the water, tied down with no room to escape. The FDA OTCQB and the 2 deals with the Aged People homes in the USA will also allow the company to expand and grow over the CY2020. GMV already has the $30 Mil drawdown loan from GEM with the ability to draw on that over a 3 yr term. This will GMV to grow their sales force from 4 to 20 this yr and to a sales force of 60 by end 2022.

For those people who think this CR is going to be negative, I look at it as a small bump and actually a opportunity to buy some if you have the cash availiable. The SP will dip at first but gain some more traction as GMV's growth strategy takes hold. Depending on the Covid-19 situation, GMV may be in a position to expand into other countries as their business model becomes stronger.

I suppose alot of people who read my posts probably roll the eyes and say not Rubes again. I really am passionate about GMV and I honestly think that GMV will be a strong global health company and this CY2020 will either make or break us. I would like and hope that we all get through this together and that Dr Yacov and his team show us how strong they can be.

Go GMV!!

DYOR GLTAH

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.