AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Worse, and that is why you need to think about how you respond,...

1. 9,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17656
    Worse, and that is why you need to think about how you respond, is you get yourself suspended. I don't have anyone on ignore, but have been close to putting a few on it, but I am happy enough to debate with these types just for, more so, showing up their inconsistencies. Some do have a point that is worth considering, others are like a broken record trying to justify their self-importance or at worst you can see they get a kick out of been the way they are.

Be careful people, if you are going to 'easily fall into the trap' of first response been 'returned abuse of some form' or 'frustration' then best you put them on ignore. If you can control returning 'serve with in effect a punch to their heads' and debate on facts/viewpoints (whether they listen or not) then it can also be a bit of entertainment for you as you point out their inconsistencies.

After a night out on the tequila, and listening to Warewolves of London, at after dark and the weekends is when many are allowed out of the asylum btw LOL.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.