PDI 0.00% 18.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-142

1. 1,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Onespeed,

I read/hear what you are saying!! read--- read-- read--read books, google, science, finance, geology... learn terminology etc...

all very correct, but nothing beats learning from better-informed people, people who are happy to pass on their superior experience or deeper knowledge. Older people or people that have been in this game longer..... these people are usually called Teachers, Mentors, " or just generous individuals that are happy to share some of their knowledge. Have yet to find a well educated, well adjusted, highly knowledgeable person that learned it just through books or google... I guess most of us in here went to school at one stage, and I am sure we learned more from our Teachers than any reference book and google could ever teach us.

H/C has some very knowledgeable people, many pass on good tips, good idea's..... but after many years of reading, H/C , have yet to come across anyone in here that is genuinely prepared to spend the odd minute or two answering a Newbies question with respect.

There is also the matter of access to vital information, ie: the Hartley's reference, I had a vague idea who they are but had no knowledge of their extensive share sale on PDI...

enough of my waffle, better get back to my books and google.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $434.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $208.8K 1.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 100532 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.