SGQ 1.96% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hello Trapper,An excellent post with some very valid points...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Trapper,
    An excellent post with some very valid points raised. But, as I mentioned in my recent post on the results of the last release to the ASX, l suspect management have changed their plans for this years exploration programme to include a very ambitious deep drilling phase, which will be quite costly and will be ongoing nonstop for the rest of the year to make up for lost time caused by COVID-19.
    Instead of going for a CR half way through these proceedings, I think therefore it is very wise to arrange all the funding needed now to see this ambitious programme through for the rest of the year and give St. George a good clear financial run to prove confidently what is there. If John Prineas has negotiated with a friendly suiter to raise substantial funds to be added to the existing kitty; and execute the new deeps programme, my view is that results will open the way for real big funding to flow into the company from major players. I am also very confident that John Prineas is very savvy in steering Capital Raising along very controlled unconvoluted, favorable paths, in order to cause very little dilution harm to the shareholders. He has demonstrated that very fairly in the past.
    Cheers for now Trapper and best regards.
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $10.71K 418.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1951317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 433400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.